Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DAY 9

So im now 9 days into my little challenge. All in all i feel fine. Ive been told there is a transition time between when your body switches from using muscle glycogen to fat stores for energy. So far i haven't really hit that. Hard to tell though since im such a horrible sleeper and typically feel tired anyways. As far as the diet itself i dont find it real hard to follow. I still get plenty of food and rarely feel like im starving. It has been interesting in the kitchen though trying new alternatives to my ordinary meals. Ive also adopted a "waste not" attitude so anything that can be used for something else gets used. An example it almond pulp after making almond milk. Ive turned it into almond meal and tried almond hummus. The hummus wasnt awesome but thats mostly my fault. So far ive lost 5 pounds which for me is the reason for doing this. Also my body is finally getting used to the crazy Crossfit workouts so ill have enough energy to get out and run this week. Or XC Ski since we finally got a little snow.

Theres my plug for now...

Almost there...uh...not really

more like this

No comments:

Post a Comment