Monday, January 24, 2011

Phone Photo Dump

A little while back a friend did a photo dump from her phone and challenged friends to do the same. So here they are...

Gum Wall...Utah State University...someones art project where people added their gum.
Giant cupcake given to me by the fire recruits at their graduation cause i called them camp cupcake all the time.
Christmas dinner at the station. Some of teh best prime rib ive had.
longest beard in 5 years...21 days off work will do that.
mud i slipped in walking to my car after work...tore my knee open something fierce.
Niece Wren at Bear lake just before moving to Buffalo
Snake that scared the crap out of me in City Creek Canyon
My precious...cant wait for warm weather again
bike stayed where it is but i went into that rocky creek
left uniform at work and this is how i got it back next shift.

Hope you liked em...now its your turn.

2 comments: