Sunday, April 11, 2010

Regresando a Colombia


So for a long time Ive been planning this motorcycle trip to the east coast and back. Its all i would think about. I have vacation in August and that was it. Im going to Buffalo to visit my sister and hit everyone else of the way.

At least that was the plan until a few weeks ago. Ive been toying with the idea of returning to Colombia where I served my mission for a long time as well, but it never went further than an idea. While sitting in the Conference Center listening to The Priesthood General Conference I just felt like now was the time to return. So to days later after clicking confirm with the mouse I am going to Colombia for the first time since 2001. I leave August 19 and return Aug 26. Not a lot of time and I wont be able to see all I would like but if not now I dont think it would ever happen. Ill be staying part of teh time with a guy and his family who I baptized and who is also now a Bishop. Im extremely excited to see them.

So thats that...

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a change from the Motorcycle trip. You had mentioned you wanted to go back to Columbia. Good for you Heefy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. Makes me really want to get back to the UK. You will be glad you did it now, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete