Sunday, October 17, 2010

LOGAN EAST AND BACK

For a while now Ive been planning a motorcycle trip to New York. I have a sister in Buffalo, brother in Hershey PA, family in Ohio and a old high school friend in NYC so now its time to venture east. 2500 miles east actually.

Heres the plan so far. June 1st ill leave Logan Utah through Mount Rushmore and The Badlands to Buffalo New York. While there seeing Niagra Falls, Palmyra NY and what ever else. Then off to NYC to see Kelli, lady Liberty, Ground Zero, Fire Museum, Fire Boat ride, run through Cental Park and whatever else i come up with. After NYC Im off to Hershey to visit Trey and his fam as well as Gettysburg, Hershey Chocolate Factory, Williamsburg, etc. Then South a bit to DC. Here i hope Nate Miller can meet me coming up from Augusta GA. Ill see everything i can in 2 days then head back west. On the way back home Ill stop in Dayton OH to visit my moms family and head back to Utah a little more south than the way out going through Boulder CO to gawk at all the uber athletes.

I hope to do this trip in 23 days. I dont leave for another 8 months but theres still so much to do to prepare. The route is set for the most part. I have a lot of logistics to still take care of as well as planning how to see the most sights.

If anyone has any ideas for me please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment